[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic ride?

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 21:23:29 EDT 2006

Greetings...

I am in need of a ride to and from Pennsic on the
middle weekend of War, and would appreciate it if
someone with some room in their vehicle could help me
out with this.  I apologize for asking so soon before
Pennsic, but there are extenuating circumstances that
make this necessary.  To give you an idea of what has
to be carried (along with me), I have a Eureka dome
tent in its bag, a large Rubbermaid tote/footlocker,
three small plastic boxes (the size of milk crates or
smaller), a light folding aluminum cot, a sleeping
bag, and a few little odds and ends like groceries, a
small cooler, and a fencing sword.  I have already
prepaid for Pennsic, and this being my 24th in a row,
I would like very much to not miss it for lack of a
ride, if you see what I mean.

Please let me know if anyone can help out.  I really
need a ride, and not to just have my things taken
(several people have offered to carry my things there
in the first week, and although this is kind and may
be helpful, I need to get there too).  I am also
willing to help the person giving me a ride to
load/unload anything that they may be carrying there,
if that helps in any way.   Thanks....

Mistress Kris