[SCA-BMDL] $5 Shakespeare at CMU

Saskia van Ouwater saskiavanouwater at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 09:36:44 EDT 2006

I've had an email from the drama department at Carnegie Mellon, who has an
excellent offer for us!

She says:
-
The School of Drama would like to offer members of Cour d'Or and
Barony-Marche a special discount to our upcoming production of William
Shakespeare's "As You Like It".  Regular ticket prices are $22 full price
and $11 for students, but we would offer SCA members a special rate of
$5.00 per ticket to our performances on May 2, 3rd and 4th at 7:30 pm.
-
I think it's set in a relatively modern setting, so not really a period
piece, however still a great opportunity!

It might be nice to make this a group trip.  I plan to go to the Wednesday
performance.  Please let me know asap if you would like to attend, and which
date you prefer and I can contact the box office.  I should probably give
them an answer this week, so if you'd like to go please let me know by
Friday April 21.

Saskia van Ouwater
Chatelaine, Cour D'Or
mka Saskia Beranek