[SCA-BMDL] Banner Day Reminder

muirgens at aol.com muirgens at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 11:02:55 EDT 2006

Hello, All!

Just a reminder that Sir Christopher and I are hosting a banner making workshop this weekend.  Crown is coming and if you have entered, Their Highnesses require both fighter and consort to have banners to display and use in the opening pagentry.  If you don't have one or yours is showing its years, now's the time to make a new one! If you aren't entering Crown, feel free to come by and work on an Aethelmearc banner for general use or just hang out!

Bring materials (fabric, pins, fusable web, paint, thread, whatever!) and a spare machine if you have one.  We will provide table space, electricity and some snacks/drinks -- feel free to bring your preferred beverage/snack.

We do have cats, so if you are allergic, take preventative measures!

Time:  11 am to 4 pm Saturday, 4/15

Place: 5638 Callowhill Street (in Highland Park off N. Negley close to the resevoir)

Contact:  Morgen or Christopher  (muirgens at aol.com or cnesbit253 at aol.com)

Phone: 412-441-1887 (home number - there is no machine, but you can call us if you get lost!)

In Service,

morgen of rye