[SCA-BMDL] Help for war practice

Larry and Colleen kardasl at pitt.edu
Sun Apr 9 10:06:03 EDT 2006

Greetings,

As you all know war practice is fast approaching, and I am in need of
someone to run children's activities.  Maybe even two people.  Any young
adults that would be interested in helping will be welcomed, this could
count as community service hours if your school requires them.

We reserve the bath house for the children's activities, so you do have a
covered space incase of inclement weather, and are close to the playground
to release some of the youthful energy.

If interested please contact me.

Thank SO MUCH

Alessandra