[SCA-BMDL] First Friday gaming & scribal PLUS free books!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 20:47:04 EDT 2006

It's the First Friday of the month again!  This Friday, April 7, there will be gaming with Kenneth and Robert and a scribal workshop with Arianna from 7:30 to 10:00 pm at their house in East Liberty.

  This month, as an added bonus, I have several boxes of books that I'm getting rid of.  Categories include SF/Fantasy, Poli Sci, Sociology, Historical Fiction, How-to books and even a couple of Romance.  Anything not gone by the end of the evening goes to Goodwill.

  Where:
      716 North Saint Clair Street
      Pittsburgh, PA 15206

      Phone 412-361-6191

  Looking forward to seeing you all Friday!

  Arianna

Karen Kasper

"Only the educated are free."  Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD), Discourses

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."  Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine