[SCA-BMDL] Banner making fest

muirgens at aol.com muirgens at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 10:31:37 EDT 2006

Hello, all!

Christopher and I are planning to host a banner-making workshop on Saturday, April 15th from 11 am to about 4 pm at our place in Highland Park.  Crown is approaching and their Highnesses have made it clear that entrants (combatants and consorts, I believe) should have banners of their arms to display.  If your banner has become tatty over the years or if making one is still on your "to do" list, now's the time!

If you don't intend to enter the Crown List, this is still a nice time to make up some banners with the populace badge on it for display at the various events that are coming up.

So gather your materials, bring your sewing machine and join us!  We will provide table space and some beverages and snacks - bring what you like as well.  Be forewarned that sewing in Clan Yama Kaminari often starts with mimosas...I see no reason to depart from that fine tradition!

I will re-post with directions to our place closer to the date.

In service,

Lady Morgen of Rye (and Sir Christopher Rawlyns)