[SCA-BMDL] In the news!

C.J. Showers cayeux at telerama.com
Fri Sep 9 16:58:14 EDT 2005

Greetings, all!

As promised, there is an article about the SCA in today's (Friday's) Trib
PM.  You can't miss it -- it has a fabulous picture of Master Michael right
on the cover.  On the inside is a picture of Michael and Fredeburg watching
Lyev beat up on his pell in addition to the actual story. :)

If you are unable to get a copy yourself, I picked up a few extras and will
bring them to the Spear & Fencing tournament for people to look at or take.
Contact me if you want me to save you one.

YIS,
Charles