[SCA-BMDL] Johan - update

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 17 09:32:03 EDT 2005

Dear Arianna,

thank you for keeping us posted.  Let us know when would be a good time to
visit once he is out again.  Also, would it be possible for those of us on
the list who wish to visit to share our intentions with the rest?  It may be
quite exhausting to get 5 visitors in one day, and boring not to have anyone
come by for 3 days.

Also, does Johan have a tape or a CD player available?  If so, would he
appreciate any particular music or books on tape?  We always raid the
library before long car trips, and Brion listens to them during his commute.
It may be a way to pass the time, once he is out of the ICU.

With best wishes,

Kazi