[SCA-BMDL] directions to the thank you party this Sunday

Tessa the Huntress tessathehuntress at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 12 10:38:04 EDT 2005

  I've had a couple of people ask me for directions, so I figured I would
post them, too.   Just a reminder the party starts at noon.. and should be
going until 6 pm or so.  Feel free to bring you armor and/or  A&S stuff.. if
you want to work on something or show it off.  I'm not bringing any projects
(grin).

  It is a potluck gathering, so if you can bring something to share, to
eat.. that would be great.. but it's also not required.  :)

   We hope to see many of you there,

  Tessa, Princess of AEthelmearc

  Here are the directions:

  Here are directions:

  This weekend, Sunday October 16th, we're hosting a potluck social thing at
the Grange in Economy PA. Fighters can fight, both Heavy and Rapier, there's
tables for scribes, and room to just be social and have fun.

  Directions:

  Take your best route to I-79. From I79 take the #78 Exit( Mars/Cranberry -
Rt 228 west)

  Continue on this road crossing Rt 19. This then becomes Freedom Road.

  Follow this for a while, pass a few redlights, housing plans and
industrial park.

  Eventually, on your left you will see Tri County Soocer Arean, then you
will be on a part of the road that was redone, and it looks like a highway.

  At the next stop sign, turn Left on Route 989.

  Go to the top of the hill and turn Left on Conway Wallrose Road.

  The Grange will be about 1-2 miles on the Right.