[SCA-BMDL] Fight practice?

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 6 18:47:24 EDT 2005

I was also wondering about that. I don't know if Brion will feel up to
fighting yet, it depends on how much better his thumb feels.  The bone is
healed but there is still some soft tissue damage.  He noted that it felt
much better this morning, but better compared to what?  I will talk to him,
it's a toss-up.

Kazi