[SCA-BMDL] OT - Kazi's birthday party this Friday!

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 10 22:41:56 EST 2005

Sorry for the bandwith...

it was indicated to us that some who are not on the BMDL list would like directions to our house for Kazi's not-so-secret birthday party.

They are below.  The party is on Friday November 11th, people will start coming between 6 and 7 pm.  Family friendly.

We're looking forward to seeing you later!

Kazi, Brion, Miranda, Eleanore, and their cats

************************

>From 279:

* take the McKnight/Evergreen exit

* make a right onto Evergreen Road

* follow Evergreen through one stop sign, then down a hill to lights

* at the lights, make a right onto Babcock Blvd.

* make a quick left onto Church Rd.;  follow all the way up the hill  (long and windy...)

* at a T-intersection, make a left onto Anderson

* go past a cemetery on the left, then make a left onto Tristan Drive

* Go through one intersection, then make a right onto Isolda Drive

* We are 110 Isolda Drive, 4th house on the right

 Full address:     110 Isolda Drive

                           Pittsburgh, PA 15209

                           (412)  486-6859