[SCA-BMDL] Autocrat's Handbook Update

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Mon Dec 12 10:29:42 EST 2005

The Autocrat's Handbook has not been updated in a couple of years and it
could probably use some additions/rewrites/etc.  Please go to
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~bradley2/handbook/handbook.html  and take a
look and let me know if there are any changes or additions you would like
to make to the handbook.

Those who are new to autocratting or interested in autocratting would be
our best editors as if the handbook does not answer their questions it is
not serving its purpose.  I encourage those folks to read and let me know
what they would like to see included that is not there, or changed if it
is not as complete as they'd like it.

Thank you all for your time,

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi