[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: FW: Heralds are amazing

Shamey Shamey at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 05:24:54 EST 2005

Was looking at the USPS site yesterday for prices and for one approved
vendor it's looking like $15 (iirc) for 20 stamps - I do remember figuring
out that for a regular postage stamp (1oz letter) they came to about
$0.70/stamp.

Along the same lines (but not USPS) you can also have your own personal
photo printed on your checks - seen from just an image in the cormer where
your name is to actually being the total background of the check.

In Service,

Leah