[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: FW: Heralds are amazing

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Fri Dec 9 00:09:08 EST 2005

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Very cool.  Now, what I want to know is if these are real, honest to
God, US postage stamps.
I could have used one on Tuesday writing to Milpitas to request a
membership card with my name spelled *correctly*, just like on my old
card -- the one issued before they decided to suspend my membership
because their mailing list people decided to move my house to Swissvale
   :-(  :-(