[SCA-BMDL] this week-end and next...

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 08:49:01 EST 2005

This past week-end was phenomenal, with Alastar, Myfanwy, Arianna,
Muirghein, Lyev, Kazi, and Ming all working on packing, painting, and
deconstruction.  In the case of the couch, Alastar IS the bigger
hammer.  Brion and Kazi came by the next day to continue the effort,
and much was accomplished.  Many thanks to all of you for your help and
support!

During this week, I'm working on prepping the dining room to be painted
this week-end.  If all goes well, on Saturday the room will be empty of
furniture and books, and we can paint the ceiling (the color is called
Swiss Coffee, and it is a really sweet off-white) and get at least one
coat  of Classic Taupe (the "in" neutral color, according to the
realtors) on the walls.  I'm going to set the kids to work stripping
wallpaper in the hallway; after all, their busy fingers are the reason
we'll need to...  If even a fraction of this gets done, I can die a
happy woman.  Anyone who is interested, we'll try to get the painting
finished between 10 and 2 so we don't completely demolish your
week-end.  Please let me know if you care to help; I appreciate all the
help I can get!

Hoping to see some of you Saturday!

Graidhne