[SCA-BMDL] Winter Archery Site

Eugene Siren esiren at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 5 17:48:18 EST 2005

>From the Captain of Archery...

A winter site has been located and plans are being finalized over the next few weeks.

The site is an out-of-business skateboard park owned by Big Bang Bicycles of West Mifflin. It's about a 20 minute drive from the Oakland area.

Directions:
>From 376 East take exit 5 before the Squirrel HIll Tunnel.
Follow Beechwood Blvd Straight to Brown's Hill Road.
Continue onto the Homestead High Level Bridge.
At end of bridge, make right onto Rt 837 North.
Go 1.5 miles to interchange at Glenwood Bridge.
Take Rt 885 which becomes Mifflin Road.
>From Mifflin Road, make a right turn onto Lebanon Road.
Go .5 miles uphill, make left into driveway across from the Dairy Queen at the sign "Big Bang Bikes."

I'm working with the owner to get the site set up safely.

Practice will continue to be held on Sundays from 11 to 2. I've decided not to have week night practices, since attendance was so poor last year. After practice, you can jump onto the parkway and make it to Fencing and Fighting practice.

With all the upcoming holidays, the first practice to be on January 8th.

Please watch the Barony mailing list for any updates or contact me directly for details.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
MKA Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467

Eugene Siren
(412) 247-4467
esiren at earthlink.net

"I'm old, Peter. I'm ever so much more than twenty."