[SCA-AE] reminder: bring your squirt guns to Pennsic

Taranach McLeod taranach at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:21:17 EDT 2008

I happen to be affiliated with the Shadowclans who does run the
'Childrens Battle' ...
Bringing squirt guns is an EXCELLENT idea... I believe we occasionally
have a couple extras, but not generally enough for everyone. Sometimes
they are no longer in the best of shape but we try to winnow out
broken ones. Bringing your own is the best way to enjoy the fun!!!

Taranach
Shadowclans