[SCA-AE] reminder: bring your squirt guns to Pennsic

dorinda.e.courtine-white at cummins.com dorinda.e.courtine-white at cummins.com
Mon Jul 28 09:55:19 EDT 2008

For those who have not yet left for Pennsic, I see that the schedule once
again notes a children's water battle at the fort from 5-8 pm on Monday.
This has always been a great deal of fun for the kids, but in the past some
people noted that they weren't aware that kids had to bring their own
squirt guns.  So, while I am in no way affiliated with the group that runs
this, I offer the suggestion that parents with kids 12 and under who might
want to participate should bring a squirt gun.  Even if for some reason
there is no water battle, it will no doubt come in handy at some point.

Dorinda