[SCA-AE] very OT ? for folks in PA

Duane Wilkey duane at velocity.net
Fri Jul 25 16:34:47 EDT 2008

Almost right.

I-90 runs through the entirety of Erie County Pennsylvania, starting
just southwest of Ripley, NY and finishing just east of Conneaut, Ohio.
All-in-all about 50 miles of roadway, 20 of which folks from the
Buffalo/Rochester area drive every year going to Coopers' Lake.  ;-)
Maybe the horror of the PennDot perpetual repair operations blanked from
your mind.  (But that would be true of I-80 and I-79 as well.)

Take care,

Alexander