[SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Pennsic Videographers Wanted

Brian Kujawa bpkscoopelican at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 13:24:10 EDT 2008

Announcements at aethelmearc.org for announcements only.
Replies and questions are sent to discussion at aethelmearc.org
or directly to the person making the announcement.
Greetings from Maestro Brian of Leichester ["Scoop"], Kingdom Historian!

If you are bringing your digital video camera to Pennsic and would be interested in assisting me with coverage of Opening Ceremonies and Kingdom Court, I would be interested in chatting with you outside of AEthelmearc Royal on Saturday, August 2nd around 2-2:30 pm.

Also, a reminder, if you are a local group historian or interested in finding new and novel ways of preserving AEthelmearc History for future generations, I willl be holding a meeting at AEthelmearc royal on Thursday, August 7th from 4-5 PM.

Thank you for your consideration.

Maestro Brian ["Scoop"],
Kingdom Historian