[SCA-AE] Fall Crown tournament - Typographical Error

kathy kemmish ladykathrynmcluing at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:23:49 EDT 2008

If I had a penny for every time I've seen my hometown misspelled that way,
I'd be a millionaire by now.  For some reason, people keep thinking there's
an extra 'a' in Ansted.  ;)  Even WV brochures have been guilty of that!

Either way, please come out and join us in one of the lovelier state parks
within the Barony.

--
Lady Kathryn MacLuing
Onyx Pursuivant