[SCA-AE] A&S at Pennsic

bostonhahn at aol.com bostonhahn at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 19:12:43 EDT 2008

The time frame is 1-4 same as the meetings.  But as I said before: The
most important thing is for Aethelmearc Artisans to shine and be seen,
whether it is in the barn or for however much time you have in
Aethelmearc Royal.  I think the Artisan Row will be less formal so you
can come and go as you please more so than in the barn!  Let;s just all
show the Known World that aethelmearc Artisans are the BEST!!!!!
Thank you
Elisabeth