[SCA-AE] A&S at Pennsic

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Tue Jul 22 20:55:58 EDT 2008

Greetings from Myfanwy!
What specific time(s) is this being scheduled?  The same 1-4 timeslot as
the meetings?  Earlier?  Later?  That's the same day as Court, right?
BTW -- I would *LOVE* this.  It would a) get me out of herald's point for
a while, and b) I would already have stuff out to work on for later on at
Court.
If I have time to do this I would probably only need a bench, not table
space.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net