[SCA-AE] A&S at Pennsic

bostonhahn at aol.com bostonhahn at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 19:28:02 EDT 2008

Greetings to everyone from Elisabeth Johanna von der Flossenburg, Your
Kingdom MoAS

On Tuesday of war week from 1-4 pm Aethelmearc Royal  will host several
Known world A&S Meetings.  The Society
MoAS will host his anual meeting for all the Known World MoASs.  Lady
Katla will host a Known World Hound Meeting.  Mistress Rhiannon is
hosting an Ice Dragon Pent Meeting.
This gave me the idea, and with Their Majesties Permission, which I did
ask for and was granted, I will voice this idea right now:

I would like to dedicate the afternoon of Tuesday of War Week to the
Arts and Sciences and would like to invite every Aethelmearc Artisan at
Pennsic to participate in an Artisans Row.  What does that mean?  The
open space in aethelmeatc Royal will be Playground of all Aethelmearc
artisans for that afternoon.  Please bring your Art and work on it.
Benches and tables will be there.  Let's show the Known World what
great talent is in Aethelmearc.  Our scribes have been doing this for
10 years and are doing it every afternoon during scribal playtime, so I
invite alol the other artisans to do the same.  Knitters come sit
together and knit, spinners bring your drop spindles and wheels, bards
come and entertain, Just please not too loud, we still have to be able
to have the meetings.  But I think you all get the idea.

If you could get in touch with me before then and let me know who is
planning to participate it would be great.  It also would help to know
if you need table space or if bench space is sufficient.  Let's make
the Artisan row better than Calontir's in the merchant area!  Let's
show everybody that Aethelmearc is the BEST!!!!!

Thank you for helping!

I remain in service
Elisabeth