[SCA-AE] Fall Crown Tournament - Addendum

Alaxandair O'Conchobhair alaxandair at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 19:18:53 EDT 2008

Greets,

Accommodations at the Best Western Summersville Lake Motor Lodge have
just been negotiated at a discounted rate, pending a 15 room minimum.

A minimum of 15 rooms *must be booked* to receive the discounted rate
of between $45.95 - $49.95 per night, otherwise the standard rate of
$69.95 per night will apply.

Our Onyx Pursuivant, Lady Kathryn MacLuing, originally from that area,
has advised me the rate we have been quoted is a "great rate" for that
area. We also have a good rate for Hawk's Nest Lodge.

Please discuss your travel plans with your friends, family and fellow
combatants.

The General Manager has asked I call on 08/12/08, the Tuesday after
Pennsic and indicate whether or not I believe we may have enough
persons for the 15 room minimum.  I realize many of us will still be
in Pennsic mode, and trying to return to some form of normal.

Additionally it is early for some persons to make plans and late for
others, but remeber Fall Crown will be just a few days over 7 weeks
away at that point.  If you think you'll book a room with them, just
send me an email or a quick call so I have a rough idea for numbers.

Information for the Best Western below.

<http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=49022>

Best Western Summersville Lake Motor Lodge (25 mile(s) North from
Hawks Nest State Park)
1203 Broad Street
Summersville, West Virginia, 26651-1805
Complimentary Breakfast, Pets Allowed, High Speed Internet
Phone: 304.872.6900
Occupancy Rate: $69.95/night

Alaxandair