[SCA-AE] Ride to Pennsic from Pitt. Airport?

Mont Bowser corwin at swordandmug.us
Tue Jul 22 17:25:16 EDT 2008

Per the Pennsic War website, there are shuttle services available:

http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn37/GENERAL/directions.html#shuttle

" Airport Orbit provides shuttles to and from Pittsburgh International
Airport and downtown Pittsburgh Greyhound and Amtrak stations. They are
online at AirportOrbit.com, or you can contact them at 1-877-AIR-ORBIT
(247-6724) or info at airportorbit.com.

See other services at Pittsburgh International Airport's Taxi and Shuttles
( http://www.pitairport.com/GroundTransServlet?transtype=taxishuttle )
listing. "

Corwin