[SCA-AE] Pennsic Planners, made *better*

Linda Ullman cat.the.elf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:43:38 EDT 2008


I may be working that night too...never know.  I have volunteered to put in
hours for 5 different things...it makes the planner a necessity.  :)

Cat

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Ireland-delfs, Orilee <
Orilee.Ireland-delfs at xerox.com> wrote:

> If you aren't into the shopping madness, you can always go to one of the
> food shops, get ice cream, and people watch.  And play "garb not garb" :
> )
>
> Orianna
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: sca-aethelmearc-bounces at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
> [mailto:sca-aethelmearc-bounces at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of Linda
> Ullman
> Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:31 AM
> To: discussion at aethelmearc.org; Elss_of_Augsburg at yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [SCA-AE] Pennsic Planners, made *better*
>
> And oddly enough, I try to avoid MM.  LOL!
> Cat
>
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Elss_of_Augsburg <
> elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > To a newbie like myself, these planners are great!
> >
> > But why is Midnight Madness not shown? That has to be at least as
> important
> > as what day of what week it is!
> >
> > ;-)
> >
> > Just laughing at myself mostly -- I'm rreally looking forward to MM!
> >
> > Thank you again for sharing the planner......
> >
> > Elss of Augsburgh
> >
> >
> > --- On Tue, 7/22/08, Linda Ullman <cat.the.elf at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > From: Linda Ullman <cat.the.elf at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [SCA-AE] Pennsic Planners, made *better*
> > To: discussion at aethelmearc.org
> > Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 3:28 AM
> >
> > thanks!
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Marybeth Griffin
> <alanafiona at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > On 7/21/08, Linda Ullman <cat.the.elf at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > I got a File not Found error.
> > > >  Cat
> > >
> > > Well, <expletive> - the entire account volume seems to have
> > > disappeared. I should be able to see it on the CMU network, but it's
> > > just up and poofed.
> > >
> > > I worry someone forgot to feed the internet troll. Oh well, I'm sure
> > > we can get it back. In the meantime, here's a copy in my web
> > > directory. Hopefully it won't disappear as well :)
> > >
> > >
> >
> http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~griffin/sca/PennsicScheduleAE.pdf<http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/%7Egriffin/sca/PennsicScheduleAE.pdf>
> <htt
> p://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/%7Egriffin/sca/PennsicScheduleAE.pdf>
> >
> <http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/%7Egriffin/sca/PennsicScheduleAE.pdf>
> > >
> >
> http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~griffin/sca/PennsicScheduleBMDL.pdf<http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/%7Egriffin/sca/PennsicScheduleBMDL.pdf>
> <h
> ttp://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/%7Egriffin/sca/PennsicScheduleBMDL.pdf>
> >
> <http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/%7Egriffin/sca/PennsicScheduleBMDL.pd
> f<http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/%7Egriffin/sca/PennsicScheduleBMDL.pdf>
> >
> > >
> > > Alana Griffin
> > >
> ________________________________________________________________________
> _
> > > Sca-aethelmearc mailing list
> > > Send general discussion email to discussion at aethelmearc.org to post
> to
> > the
> > > list.
> > > Email Official announcements to announcements at aethelmearc.org .
> > > Visit https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/listinfo/sca-aethelmearc
> for:
> > >  more info, archives, subscription changes, etc.
> > > When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.
> > >
> ________________________________________________________________________
> _
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Linda Ullman
> > Caitriona inghean Ui Bhraonain,
> > Better known as Cat
> > Hopeless Name Geek
> > Fiber Fiend
> >
> ________________________________________________________________________
> _
> > Sca-aethelmearc mailing list
> > Send general discussion email to discussion at aethelmearc.org to post to
> the
> > list.
> > Email Official announcements to announcements at aethelmearc.org .
> > Visit https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/listinfo/sca-aethelmearc
> for:
> >  more info, archives, subscription changes, etc.
> > When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.
> >
> ________________________________________________________________________
> _
> >
> >
> >
> >
> ________________________________________________________________________
> _
> > Sca-aethelmearc mailing list
> > Send general discussion email to discussion at aethelmearc.org to post to
> the
> > list.
> > Email Official announcements to announcements at aethelmearc.org .
> > Visit https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/listinfo/sca-aethelmearc
> for:
> >  more info, archives, subscription changes, etc.
> > When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.
> >
> ________________________________________________________________________
> _
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Linda Ullman
> Caitriona inghean Ui Bhraonain,
> Better known as Cat
> Hopeless Name Geek
> Fiber Fiend
> ________________________________________________________________________
> _
> Sca-aethelmearc mailing list
> Send general discussion email to discussion at aethelmearc.org to post to
> the list.
> Email Official announcements to announcements at aethelmearc.org .
> Visit https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/listinfo/sca-aethelmearc for:
>  more info, archives, subscription changes, etc.
> When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.
> ________________________________________________________________________
> _
> _________________________________________________________________________
> Sca-aethelmearc mailing list
> Send general discussion email to discussion at aethelmearc.org to post to the
> list.
> Email Official announcements to announcements at aethelmearc.org .
> Visit https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/listinfo/sca-aethelmearc for:
>  more info, archives, subscription changes, etc.
> When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.
> _________________________________________________________________________
>



-- 
Linda Ullman
Caitriona inghean Ui Bhraonain,
Better known as Cat
Hopeless Name Geek
Fiber Fiend


More information about the Sca-aethelmearc mailing list