[SCA-AE] Definitions? (RE: ANNOUNCE: FW: [Announcements] Request for Comment-LegalCounsel proposal)

fridrikr at rochester.rr.com fridrikr at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jul 22 13:07:33 EDT 2008

DISCLAIMER I'm not on the Board, nor do I in any way speak for them.

While it's an interesting semantic point ... "what does 'represent' mean?", I believe that the Board has the idea of an attorney i the first case you spoke of, not in the idea of a prospective autocrat getting advice on a contract.  Now, if Uncle Joe were to go to Phil the Lawyer for the Church & ne3gotiate the contract, that WOULD be a problem, I believe, for then Uncle Joe would be acting as an unpaid agent of the SCA group & thus the SCA as a whole.

FRIDRIKR