[SCA-AE] Sylvan Army Support Service (SASS)

hedgehog hedgehog at ptd.net
Tue Jul 22 09:23:41 EDT 2008

Greetings this day to the good citizens of AEthelmearc,

While everyone prepares for War, obtaining provisions and supplies, I
humbly ask all of you to consider a small donation to SASS. SASS is the
Kingdom's field refreshment tent for our fighters, as well as the populace
on the field.

The donations would be as simple as a portion of your time to help at the
tent, or some of the refreshment items.
Oranges
Seedless grapes
Watermelon
Dill Pickle Spears
Green Olives
Jug of water

Any donation is GREATLY appreciated. Donations can be from individuals or
groups and in this time of rising costs, I repeat that these donations are
greatly appreciated.

The donations may be dropped off at the Abbaye d'Arnou (Howard's
Fenway-E15) or Cameron's Head to Toe (Street of Gold-merchant area).

Thank you for your time & generosity.
IS,
THL Bronwyn MacFhionghuin