[SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: AE Hospitality at Pennsic

Susann Brainard bannerlady at periodstyle.com
Sat Jul 19 13:54:47 EDT 2008

Announcements at aethelmearc.org for announcements only.
Replies and questions are sent to discussion at aethelmearc.org
or directly to the person making the announcement.
Greetings one and all,
Do you enjoy meeting new people?  or seeing old friends?
Would you like to sit in the shade whilst being hospitable?
If so, you should sign up for a 2 hour shift at the Hospitality Table
for AE Royal!!

It's like being a spiffy Receptionist!
Greet people who come in, take messages, receive stuff, answer
questions, direct people to meetings
or let others know when our Majesties might be available for an
audience, etc.
We also offer water and maybe a cookie,  all while sitting in the
shade,  getting to see other spiffy people!
Basically, We let folks know how friendly AEthelmearc is!

You only need to sign up for 1 time slot, but if you would like to do
more we'd be happy to have you!
We have several time slots available during the first week and some
in the second week too.
They are 2 hour time slots:
First week: Starts on Wednesday
10 to 12pm
12 to 2 pm
2 to 4 pm
Second week:
8 am to 10 am
10 to 12pm
12 to 2 pm
2 to 4 pm
4 to 6 pm ends on Friday
Please pick your favorite time slot and let me know soon !

Thank you from Baroness Alison
Hospitality Coordinator