[SCA-AE] Pennsic: Gate Guards

Ireland-delfs, Orilee Orilee.Ireland-delfs at xerox.com
Thu Jul 17 17:21:36 EDT 2008

I want to thank everyone that has contacted me in the last 24-48 hours
and volunteered their time to guard the AEthelmearc gates!

As of today, I only have a few remaining spots open - primarily on
Friday August 1st!

I will continue to take emails for volunteers until Thursday July 24th,
when I have to print the final schedule in order to pack it for Pennsic.
If you wish to check in with the hospitality table during Pennsic,
starting on Wednesday July 30th to see if there are any spots still need
to be covered, please do so!

Again, thank you all.  I and Their Majesties appreciate your service on
behalf of the Kingdom.

Orianna