[SCA-AE] Pennsic: Gate Guards for AE Royal

Ireland-delfs, Orilee Orilee.Ireland-delfs at xerox.com
Wed Jul 16 14:03:44 EDT 2008

Greetings!

I would like to thank everyone who has signed up for a shift guarding
the AEthelmearc gate at Pennsic!  Your time is greatly appreciated!

It was requested that I post what times I still have open for those who
are still working to resolve their Pennsic schedules.

NOTE - if a Barony has signed up for a block of times, I am expecting
the Baron and/or Baroness to ensure those shifts are filled.

Currently, I have shifts OPEN (i.e. no guards currently scheduled):

10am to 4pm Wednesday July 30

10am to 4pm Thursday July 31

10am to 4pm Friday August 1

Noon to 4pm Saturday August 2

8am to noon Sunday August 3

5pm to 8pm Tuesday August 5 (this is when AEthelmearc Court is occurring
so I do not expect anyone to feel obligated to guard who would prefer to
attend court)

4pm to 6pm on Thursday August 7

Noon to 4pm on Friday August 8

The following are covered by the Baronies - if you wish to sign up for a
time with your Barony, please contact your Baron or Baroness:

Noon to 8pm Sunday August 3 St. Swithin's Bog

8am to 8pm Monday August 4 Delftwood

8am to 5pm Tuesday August 5 Rhydderich Hael

8am to 8pm Wednesday August 6 Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands

8am to 2pm Thursday August 7 Thescorre

In service,

Orianna