[SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Seneschal's meeting at Pennsic - Thurdsay 8/7

Caryl caryl at faerhaga.org
Wed Jul 16 02:07:52 EDT 2008

Announcements at aethelmearc.org for announcements only.
Replies and questions are sent to discussion at aethelmearc.org
or directly to the person making the announcement.
Greetings!

There will be a meeting at Pennsic on Thursday 8/7 from 3-4 PM in
Æthelmearc Royal for all seneschals, and anyone who might be interested
in becoming a seneschal!

I would like to talk about event conflict management some more - we made
some good progress this year, but I still think we can do better.

I would also like to hear your concerns - and give you a chance to get
to know each other a bit better.

I hope to see many of you there!

Caryl
Æthelmearc Kingdom Seneschal