[SCA-AE] AE Hospitality at Pennsic

Linda Ullman cat.the.elf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:20:56 EDT 2008

I'll take a couple  10-12 shifts the first week, and if you still need
staffing by then, perhaps we can talk about war week as well, though likely
in the afternoons.  I've got babysitting and retaining for TRH and shifts at
Heralds Point as well, but I'd be happy to help, and it's a job I can do.

In Service,
Cat

--
Linda Ullman