[SCA-AE] AE Hospitality at Pennsic

Susann Brainard bannerlady at periodstyle.com
Tue Jul 15 16:48:56 EDT 2008

Greetings one and all,

I am writing to ask for volunteers  to sign up to sit at AE Royal
Hospitality table this Pennsic War!
It's like being a spiffy Receptionist!
Greet people who come in, take messages, receive stuff, answer
questions, direct people to meetings or let others know when our
Majesties might be available for an audience, etc.
We also offer water and maybe a cookie,  all while sitting in the
shade,  getting to see other spiffy people!

Basically, We let folks know how friendly AEthelmearc is!

We have several time slots available during the first week and some
in the second week too.
They are 2 hour time slots:
First week:
10 to 12pm
12 to 2 pm
2 to 4 pm
Second week:
8 am to 10 am
10 to 12pm
12 to 2 pm
2 to 4 pm
4 to 6 pm
Please pick your favorite time slot and let me know soon !

Thank you from Baroness Alison
Hospitality Coordinator