[SCA-AE] Thank you's-Children's Event II

carwinr carwinr at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 22:28:13 EDT 2008

The Children’s Event took place Saturday, July 12th, 2008 and there was much fun & frolicking had by all of the youths AND adults in attendance!

We could not have done it without the help of many people in Delftwood, Courtlandslot and Myrkfaelinn.

It was truly a group effort and I would now like to take the time to thank some very key people.

My co-autocrat Verederosa Dal Sol

Boffer Tournament Coordinator Lady Cristina inghean Ghriogair (who also wanted this event to happen again this year)

& co-coordinator Lord Cameron

feastocrat Lady Segeine

Thrown Weapons Coordinator Lady Gytha Ogsdottir

exchequer Baron Cyneric Dracaheorte

warranted Jane-of-all-trades Magdalena de Mayfield

scribe Astraya Royachevicha

and all around helper Lady Anastasie de Lamoure

and those teachers: Lord Justin Lymner, Baron Artemius Andreas Magnus, THL Solveig Throndardottir, Sultana

I am honored to have worked with all of you. You made co-autocratting my first event a wonderful experience!

Thank you also to our heralds, Mistress Alheydis von Korckhingen and Lady Helene al Zarqa for making our court run smoothly.

Thank you to Baroness Jennet, “keeper” of the baronial “stuff,” who brought necessary items to my workplace on her way out of town.

Thank you to everyone who donated prizes, activity sets, offered to teach classes, lent pop ups, chairs, tables…thank you for coming early for setup and staying late for cleanup.

Thank you to all the families who attended and played with us on a gloriously hot summer day! And for those gentles for whom this was your first event, please know that we are honored and look forward to seeing you again.

In Service,

Baroness Clarice Roan