[SCA-AE] Another way to help RE: Fw: Master El of the Two Knives

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 12 16:14:31 EDT 2008

 Greetings all:

Mistress Morgana and her fellow bardic crowd will be passing the hat for a
collection for Master El.  Master El's miserable landlord (may his armpits
be infested with the fleas from a thousand camels) not only didn't call 911
in time for him, he also kicked him out of his apartment as soon as El was
in the hospital.  Master El's barony members 1. paid for another month of
his rent to buy time, and 2. moved all his things into a storage unit, which
they are renting for him.  These kind people would sure appreciate some
help, however minor, to offset the financial impact of their effort.  So, if
you want to help, you can not only send Master El's apprentice an email for
him, you can also drop a buck or two in the hat at one of many bardic
circles this Pennsic.

YIS,

Kate / Kazi