[SCA-AE] Central Region Fight Practice / A day in the country‏

Duncan von Halstern duncanvh at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:39:04 EDT 2008

On Saturday July 12th Count Duncan von Halstern and Countess Ilish O'Donovan will be hosting a regional fight practice on their newly acquired land, sponsored by the Shire of Stormsport (1219 Lake St. Lake City, Pa 16423). The days activities will start at 10am and end around 6pm. Please feel free to bring your day shades and a picnic lunch, water and gatorade will be provided. Although we will not be having children's activities, we have a large back yard for playing in. We will be working on field and bridge battles. The plan is to strengthen our basics with drills and exercises. My hope is to get more intensity back into our engagements. There will be time for working on your tourney game as well. Room will be set aside for youth fighting if marshals are available. We plan on having authorizations during the day, this is one of your last chances to authorize before Pennsic. Please feel free to contact His Excellency Duncan (Joe Meka) with any questions at 814-774-0614. Si!
 te - 1219 Lake StLake City Pa, 16423   Directions: >From the North and South - Take best route to 90 West to exit 16 for PA-98 Franklin Center/Fairview. Turn right at Avonia Rd/PA-98 N *** >From the West - Take best route to 90 East to exit 16 for PA-98 Franklin Center/Fairview. Turn left at Avonia Rd/PA-98 N *** *** Continue on Route PA-98 for 3.2 Miles. Turn left at W Lake Rd/PA-5/Seaway Trail. This will be the third traffic light.After 4.3 miles turn left onto Lake St / PA-18 S. Larry's Garage will be on the corner. The site will be a couple of houses down on your left. Watch for signs.