[SCA-AE] Ice Dragon Pent 2009: DATE is March 28th, 09 ; Pennsic Meeting times

Lois Swales las52 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 10 11:53:33 EDT 2008

Unto all A&S lovers, does Mistress Rhiannon y Bwa, Pentocrat of Ice
Dragon A&S competition(s)  send Greetings and IMPORTANT UPDATES on
Ice Dragon's Date as well as confirmed dates for Pent meetings at
Pennsic.

  The new Site (below) gives much greater scope for the Arts and
Sciences - we  have been given a large connected Annex for our
activities.
The Date for the next Ice Dragon Festival is
March 28st. 2009.
NEW LOCATION:
"The Western New York Event Center".
Street Address:
11163 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031
The Autocrat:
			Augusto Giuseppie de San Donato
Please disregard the earlier email indicating the date was March
21st.  This has been changed.

You can now access info on the Ice Dragon Pent 2009 website as it is
updated at this URL:

http://www.lightlink.com/rhiannon  (click 'Ice Dragon Pent 2009')

Pennsic Ice Dragon PENT Meetings have been scheduled to discuss new
ideas for our grand new Pent space and ponder solutions to some
possible problems.  Every A&S person who'd like to listen or
contribute is very welcome.  We are interested in ideas not only
within the 'Pent" structure, but A&S ideas for that day 'outside' the
box.

  We have scheduled two meetings (choose one to attend):

Land Grab Week:  Friday August 1, 5:00 PM in AEthelmearc Royal Encampment
War Week: Tuesday, August 5, 3:00 PM in AEthelmearc Royal Encampment

You don't have to contact me to attend, but if you need me, I look
forward to hearing from you directly:  email: LAS52 at cornell.edu
Sincerely, Mistress Rhiannon y Bwa, Pentocrat

NOTE: the Autocrat, Augusto Giuseppie de San Donato (Joe the Just)
can be contacted for anything else unconnected with the Pent at:
bladenjoe AT roadrunner.com

--
Lois Swales
Admin. Asst. (to Dr. Susan McCouch)