[SCA-AE] War Retainers for the Khan and Khatun

Caradawc argyfoe at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 23:05:55 EDT 2008

Greetings fair subjects of Æthelmearc,
  War is near and Their Majesties will need retainers.  If you have never retained before, it's easy and fun.
  Shifts will start Friday of the first week and end on Friday of the second week.  We will need gentles during the daytime hours.
 If you would like to retain for The Khan or Khatun, please respond to me privately with the following information: Full persona name, group camping with, block you are camping in, and preference as to which days you would like to retain.
  I will set up a schedule and respond to you via email a week before Land Grab Weekend.
  If you find yourself at War wanting to retain, feel free to find me (The Turk) or leave the above information at the Æ Royal Encampment Hospitality Table, just inside the gate.  I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

  Thank you for your time and service.

Pax,
THL Caradawc Mendwr
caradawc at thescorre.org
(Vizier to the Khan and Khatun)

{Please forward this message to local groups and lists.}