[SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Artisan of the Month - Olivia d'Anjou

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 21:01:10 EDT 2008

Announcements at aethelmearc.org for announcements only.
Replies and questions are sent to discussion at aethelmearc.org
or directly to the person making the announcement.
To the Kingdom of AEthelmearc does Odriana vander Brugghe bid greetings.

Her Excellency, Baroness Olivia d'Anjou is our Artisan of the Month
for July.  Please go to
http://www.aeans.org/artisans/aotm/aotm/aotm.htm to read more about
her and her beekeeping research.

If you know someone that should be recognized as the Artisan or
Scientist of the Month, please nominate them.  Send email to Odriana
vander Brugghe (jenn.strobel at gmail.com) with the following
information:

1. The person's SCA name.
2. The person's Modern name.
3. Tell me a bit about their particular area of research.
4. Your name.
5. Contact information for both you and your nominee.

Written this eighth day of July in the North Hills of the most
remarkable Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands.
--
Heer, houd Uw arm om mijn schouder, en Uw hand over mijn mond.