[SCA-AE] Ice Dragon Pent 2009: Pentocrat; New Date; New Location

Lois Swales las52 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 8 16:37:07 EDT 2008

Unto all A&S lovers, does Mistress Rhiannon y Bwa send Greetings.

The Barony of the Rhydderich Hael has asked me to serve as Pentocrat
for Ice Dragon 2009.  The new Site (below) gives much greater scope
for the Arts and Sciences - we  have been given a large Annex for our
activities.
The Date for the next Ice Dragon Festival is
March 21st. 2009.
NEW LOCATION:
"The Western New York Event Center".
Street Address:
11163 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031
The Autocrat:
			Augusto Giuseppie de San Donato

The Autocrat has asked me to interact with the A&S community on
utilizing this exciting space.  I would like to meet at Pennsic to
bat around new ideas and refine our 'old' approaches.  The heart of
the Pent will remain the same, but there are greater opportunities
outside of the Competition. I'd got a few to run by you all, and I'm
sure you'll come up with some fresh ideas yourselves!  I'd really
like to know , from those interested,  who will be at Pennsic Land
Grab week and who will only attend during War Week, before I set
meeting dates to discuss our Pent and A&S options.

As a happy side note to the Bardic community, they will be placed in
the spacious new Annex, rather than patiently freezing in the old
Glass House.

I look forward to hearing from you directly:  email: LAS52 at cornell.edu
Sincerely, Mistress Rhiannon y Bwa

--