[SCA-AE] Fwd: If you would pass this information to groups in your kingdom please

bostonhahn at aol.com bostonhahn at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 07:28:07 EDT 2008

Greetings to everyone from Elisabeth Johanna von der Flossenburg your
Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences.
I am forwarding this per request.  Anyone interested in sharing their
knowledge at Gulf Wars please do so and represaent Aethelmearc.  For
planning purposes:  Ice Dragon will NOT conflict with Gulf Wars in
2009,  It is scheduled for one week after Gulf Wars!
Also we are working on a fundraising project to help with traveling
cost for people traveling to events to teach.  Please contact me for
more information.  I will post more here as things develop.
I remain in Service to Aethelmearc
Elisabeth