[SCA-AE] Youth fighters & EK event sat

Donna MacTavish donnamac456 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 00:42:12 EDT 2008

Just wondered if there are any other AE youth fighters going to EK's northern war camp this weekend To help us Challenge Their fighters as they did us at Ice Dragon ths year?

My son and I will be camping fri and sat nite, hope some of you can join us.

>From what I've been told this promises to be a great Youth fighting event. The event is in Warrensburg NY at the fair grounds, just north of Albany. Check out the East Kingdom web site for their northern war camp event.

Hope to see some of you there,
Cristina (Donna) & Cameron