[PDL-readingGroup] PDL reading group reminder

Juncheng Yang juncheny at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 7 20:59:45 EST 2023

Hi all,
    This Thursday Sara McAllister will present "Orca: A Distributed Serving System for Transformer-Based Generative Models”.
    We will meet at 5:15 pm in CIC 2101 (the same room as last week).
    Food order is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yCOE59Pip3AEB2UumoXgMbUok6hNvxBpJ-xdCLBIyXA/edit#gid=825288571
    Since I have created the calendar invitation last week, I will not send email reminders in the future unless there is a change. The food menu will be available at the beginning of the week and the url remains the same.

Best,
Juncheng