Question about readRegion on MIRAX files

Sowrirajan Sowmithran ssowmith94 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:55:09 EDT 2020

Good day all,

I am currently working with MIRAX files using OpenSlide library Interface
with MATLAB and in particular, I am using these to example files from the
OpenSlide demo website,

1) Mirax2-Fluorescence-2
2) CMU-1-Saved-1_2

On trying to apply the openslide_readRegion() function to get the desired
part (random area) of the data, I end up getting a dark image instead (all
0s). Does this have something to do with the MIRAX format or the region
being empty? If it is the later how do I determine which region has data
and display it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sowri