[External] RE: Download OpenSlide Software

Sharma, Ashish ashish.sharma at emory.edu
Thu Oct 3 12:08:24 EDT 2019

Openslide is a library that allows you to read various whole slide image formats. So once you have it on your machine, you can use it to build out applications, or incorporate it in your code. There are a number of WSI tools and applications that you can use to view and process images, that rely on openslide to read the image.

Ashish Sharma, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Emory University