Introduction to MIRAX/MRXS

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:31:10 EST 2019

Hi Bingxue,

Welcome to OpenSlide mailing list.

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 6:21 PM Bingxue GUO <gbx5885 at 163.com> wrote:

> Dear Madam/Sir,
>
> Sorry to bother you. My name is Bingxue GUO and I am currently working on a project which has to deal with the .mrxs file obtained from 3D HISTECH. Some problems have troubled us for days.
>  I’ve been looking around but can’t find any easy solution to open a .mrxs file (accompanied with some .dat files) with openslide. Could you give us some help, Great thanks in advance.

Sorry if this sound pedantic, but you may want to read at least once
the following document:

[How To Ask Questions The Smart Way]
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#easyreply

We are missing a lot of information in order to potentially help you
here (error message, possible dataset, environment...)

> Bingxue GUO

Mathieu