Digital microscopy / C# developer

Martin Weihrauch m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com
Tue Oct 30 14:39:58 EDT 2018

Hi everyone:

I know this is not the correct place to post this, but I wouldn't know, where else to ask when looking for this small exquisite and specialized group of developers: Our company is currently looking for a C# developer for our products in digital microscopy. If you or anyone you know, would be interested, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Best regards

Martin Weihrauch

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

PD Dr. med. Martin Weihrauch
CEO / Hematologist-Oncologist
[image001]
Smart In Media GmbH & Co. KG

Dürener Str. 276,
D-50935 Köln
Germany
Tel.: +49 221 27726978
Fax.: +49 221 27726979
Mail: m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com<mailto:m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com>
Home: www.smartinmedia.com<http://www.smartinmedia.com/>

TAX ID Nr.: DE 27 999 2044
Amtsgericht Köln HRA 28691

Notice: The content of this email and any attachments are confidential.
If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately;
do not disclose the content to any person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy it in any medium.