I have an issue when I try to build openslide.

YuehLin Tsai posutsai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:09:07 EDT 2018

Dear the maintainer of OpenSlide,

      When I tried to follow the first instruction "./configure" on README
to build openslide, it keep showing this error message. "cannot find
OpenJPEG"
But I pretty sure I have installed openjpeg on my linux server.

      I can compile and execute following code which I copied from
configure.ac well.

#include <openjpeg-2.1/openjpeg.h>

int main() {
        const char *ver = opj_version();
        return 0;
}

use gcc test.c -lopenjp2 -o test to output executable

I am wondering if there is version issue of openjpeg or the path of
openjpeg.h may be wrong place.
Last but not least, thanks for such a great project. It really helps me a
lot.